The Ironman RSS 210 is part of the Timex BodyLink system. Use the wrist monitor with the digital heart rate sensor or the speed and distance sensor to display heart rate or speed, pace and distance data. The wrist monitor also features a stopwatch, alarm, timer and regular watch. If the battery in your Timex RSS 210 wrist monitor runs down, a low battery indicator appears in the display. Replace the battery yourself in a few steps.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- CR2025 battery cell
- Flat screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Place the wrist monitor face down on a table.
Use a flathead screwdriver to remove both halves of the watch band from the wrist monitor.
Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the four screws on the back cover. Pull the cover off and set it aside with the screws.
Pull open the clamp and remove the old battery.
Slide the new battery in the compartment with the "+" sign facing up. Reposition the battery clamp over the new battery.
Set the cover on the back and replace all four screws. Ensure they are tight. Reattach both halves of the watch band.
Tips and warnings
- Note the orientation of the back cover before removing it. Put it back on the same way or the buzzer on the watch won't work. When you replace the back cover, ensure the black rubber seal sits firmly in the groove around the edge of the battery compartment.
- Timex recommends you have a professional jeweller replace your RSS 210 battery. Do not turn the watch over when changing the battery as small electrical connectors inside the watch can fall out.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for