Sony Ericsson provides your W350 phone with a service that updates its firmware, called Sony Ericsson Updater. With this software, you can keep informed of the latest firmware updates for your phone. Note that you will need an Internet connection to allow the software search for updates from the Sony Ericsson website. By connecting your W350 phone to your computer, you allow it to install the updates directly onto your phone.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB connector
- Sony Ericsson Update Service
Plug the USB connector into your Sony Ericsson W350 phone. Insert the other end into your computer's available USB port.
Visit the Sony Ericsson website for the Sony Ericsson Update Service software. Click "Download Now" and save the file to your computer's desktop.
Double-click the file on your desktop. Read and accept the software agreement. Save the software to a location on your computer's hard drive.
Double-click the Sony Ericsson Update Service icon on your computer. Allow it to search for updates via your Internet connection.
Follow the instructions provided by the software to install the firmware to your phone.
Tips and warnings
- Charge your phone's battery fully before updating it.
- Back up any information on your phone before installing any updates to it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for