Thread veins, also known as spider veins or varicose veins, are found on the legs, feet and ankles. The hereditary condition causes small, red and purple veins to become visible through the skin. The condition is exacerbated by excessive weight from pregnancy, taking birth control pills and obesity. Individuals, particularly women, are often self-conscious about the condition and hide it using blemish concealing leg foundation.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Leg foundation
Apply leg foundation to the fingertips and dot the area containing the thread veins. Use a foundation that is similar to the skin tone and provides full coverage.
Spread and blend the foundation over the skin using up and downward strokes. Let the foundation set and dry for approximately 5 minutes.
Dust loose powder to set the foundation. Wait approximately 2 minutes before dusting off excess powder. Choose a translucent or tinted powder that is similar to the skin tone.
Tips and warnings
- Wear long skirts or trousers on days when leg foundation is not applied.
- Choose a leg foundation that's water resistant and contains sun protection factor.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for