Losing the key or forgetting the combination to your Master Lock separates you from your belongings, but knowing how to break a Master Lock allows you to retrieve them. Although the Master Lock brand is known for making locks that are difficult to pick, Master Locks can be broken with the right tool. Heavy-duty bolt cutters can provide up to 1814kg of cutting force, which make them the perfect tool for the job, whether you need to break into your own keylock Master Lock or combination Master Lock.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 30-inch heavy duty bolt cutters
Open the bolt cutters by grabbing each handle and separating them.
Place the blades of the bolt cutters over the arch of the lock and bring the handles closer together, so the blades of the bolt cutters press firmly around the lock.
Squeeze the handles of the bolt cutters together firmly. Remember, you are cutting through metal, so it will take a lot of effort to break the lock.
Tips and warnings
- Breaking a Master Lock to steal another person's belongings is illegal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for