Themed parties look perfect when paired with appropriate cakes. WWE-themed parties are popular among kids and adults alike. Bake a basic square or rectangle-shaped cake to create the wrestling ring for the cake. Use candy to make props on the cake like the ring posts and the ropes. Buy plastic toy figurines at toy stores and place on the cake to represent wrestlers. If your child has any favourite wrestlers, place their names on the cake with the toy figurines.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 1 8-inch square or 13x9-inch rectangle cake, baked and cooled completely
- 2 cups filling
- 2 cups white frosting
- 1 cup brown coloured or chocolate frosting
- 4 black lollipop sticks
- 8 red coloured O-shaped cereal pieces
- Black liquorice
- Wrestler toy figurines
Slice the cake into two layers and fill it with your choice of filling. Using the spatula, spread a thin coat of frosting on the top and sides of the cake. Refrigerate the cake till the frosting is slightly set.
Spread white frosting on top of the cake till it is smooth. Spread brown-coloured or chocolate frosting on the sides to resemble the sides of a wrestling ring.
Place a lollipop stick on each of the four sides. If you do not find black coloured sticks, paint the sticks with black paint and allow it to dry before using.
Thread red coloured O-shaped cereal through black liquorice ropes and tie the liquorice around the lollipop sticks to resemble the wrestling ring ropes.
Place wrester toy figurines on the cake to resemble a wrestling match. Using white frosting, write the letters "WWE" on the sides of the cake on brown frosting. You can also write a birthday or celebration message on one side of the cake.
Tips and warnings
- Paint the WWE logo on the cake with food-safe paints.
- Remove all inedible items from the cake before serving.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for