Many educational websites provide online software that will help you create individualised worksheets. You can personalise the sheets with word lists or the alphabet. Save the worksheets online or on your computer for repeated use. Use online traceable handwriting worksheet templates for homeschooling purposes or to supplement learning materials in the classroom.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access
Locate a handwriting template on the Internet. Use websites such as Writing Wizard or Handwriting Worksheets. Choose a title for your traceable handwriting sheet.
Enter your name or use a nickname that will help you find your saved worksheet in the future. Choose portrait or landscape layout for the page. Select the font style for the final sheet.
Decide on the size of the font. Choose a larger font for beginners or a medium font for practice. Select the line pattern for the page by choosing block and dotted line patterns. Enter the letters, words or sentences for each line.
Preview your page. Use the back arrow on your browser to make changes or adjust letter spacing on each line. Click "preview" again. Save your page and then print it when you are finished editing.
Tips and warnings
- Set your printer to print landscape or portrait to match the print selection in the template.
- Save your final handwriting worksheet to your computer so you can print more copies.
- Fonts and print templates are usually free for personal or educational use. Commercial use is often prohibited. Read the terms and conditions before using printable worksheets in a classroom or offering them for sale.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for