Armpit sweat can be a big problem for some people, especially if it is showing through clothes in spite of regular showers and use of antiperspirant. Visible armpit sweat is not only embarrassing, it can give someone the wrong impression of you and cause odour as well. However, you can get visible armpit sweat under control so it is no longer a continual problem.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Extra shirt
- Baby powder or talcum powder
After showering, thoroughly dry armpits and apply deodorant.
Apply baby powder or talcum powder to armpits to provide extra absorption. Baby powder can be applied over deodorant and will absorb sweat before it soaks through your clothes.
Wear an extra T-shirt or undershirt to provide another barrier to absorb sweat. This way, your sweat has saturate two shirts to become visible.
Tips and warnings
- Wear black or white shirts as they are least likely to show sweat.
- Shower two to three times a day to reduce sweating.
- Avoid foods and drinks that are high in caffeine, garlic and chilli, as they will increase sweating.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for