Everyone gets calls from numbers they don't recognise. If you're wondering who called you, and don't want to call them back until you're sure, you can use their phone number to find out who it is. You may also be able to find out other details as well, such as their address and the company their phone service is provided through.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet access
Open your web browser and go to the White Pages Reverse Phone page. You can find the link in Resources.
Type the 10-digit phone number into the "Phone Number" box. Don't add a "1" in front, or any hyphens or parenthesis.
Click the "Find" button and the page will display a list of results at the bottom of the page.
Click the result you would like to view for more information.
Tips and warnings
- Some companies charge for certain types of information, but others provide it for free. You can find some free services in Resources.
- If the person's number is listed as private, you may not be able to find their identity by looking up their phone number.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for