IMobsters is a Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game designed by Storm 8 for your smartphone. The game incorporates text and imagery, and the objective is to buy equipment, carry out missions for money, battle other players and invest in property to generate an income. If you buy a new phone, you will want to transfer your iMobster achievements and settings to the new phone so you can resume playing where you left off. Storm 8 offers a service to help you easily transfer your character to your new phone.
- Skill level:
Open iMobsters on your old phone by locating and clicking the app's icon on the phone's home screen.
Click the icon that looks like a cog on the iMobsters home screen to access the Settings menu. Click the "Storm 8" tab on the page that appears.
Create a Storm 8 ID (if you don't already have one) by entering a password on the Storm 8 page and then clicking "Create Account."
Download and install iMobster to your new smartphone. Then, open the appy by clicking its icon your phone's home screen.
Click the "Cog" icon on the iMobsters page and select the "Storm 8" tab once more.
Select "Start/Resume Transfer."
Input your Storm 8 login ID on the page that appears and click "Transfer."
Tips and warnings
- You can transfer all Storm 8 games (iMobsters, World War, Vampires Live, Racing Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Zombies Live, Ninjas Live and Rock Battle Live) using this method.
- If you are having trouble transferring your character, e-mail Storm 8 directly at Support@Storm8.com.
- Once you have transferred your character to your new phone, you will lose the ability to play any character for any of the Storm 8 games on the old phone.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for