The Garnier Nutrisse multi-lights kit enables you to introduce highlights to your existing hair colour. The colouring process takes between 20 and 30 minutes, and is not too complicated. Highlighting your hair at home is a cheaper than visiting a hairdresser and should give fairly even results, if you follow the instructions carefully. The kit contains an instruction leaflet which you should read carefully before applying the hair colourant.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Old towel
Wet your hair and then towel it dry, so that it is just damp.
Put on the gloves, then mix the developing fluid with the lightening powder. Mix this well. Place an old towel around your shoulders to keep the dye of your clothes and neck.
Select a strand of hair and use the applicator wand to scoop up some of the cream that you have mixed.
Apply the cream with the wand starting one quarter of an inch from the roots.
Repeat steps three and four on all the strands of hair that you would like to highlight. Try to spread out the highlighted strands evenly over your head.
Leave the hair colourant on for between 20 and 30 minutes, the longer you leave the colourant on the stronger the colour will be.
Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water, then wash it with shampoo. Apply the conditioner supplied and leave it on for two minutes. Rinse this off and dry your hair as usual.
Tips and warnings
- Do not use this product if you have an itchy or damaged scalp.
- Do not use this product if you have reacted to hair colourants before.
- Always do the allergy test 48 hours before using the multi-lights kit.
- Do not use this product if you have ever had a black henna tattoo.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for