Strawberry daiquiris provide a refreshing tropical drink, whether it is served frozen or on the rocks. You can make virgin strawberry daiquiris, using a premade mix and can substitute a non-alcoholic juice or soda for alcohol to give the daiquiri more flavour. Virgin strawberry daiquiris offer a sweet beverage or dessert option for those abstaining from alcohol consumption, or those who aren't old enough to drink. You can mix virgin strawberry daiquiris to serve at children's parties.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Lime juice, lemonade or lemon-lime soda
- Blender or cocktail shaker
- Daiquiri, pint or martini glass
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Fresh strawberry or lime
Pour 1 cup of ice into a blender or cocktail shaker. Add 113gr of strawberry daiquiri-flavoured mix. Add 28.4gr of lime juice, lemonade or lemon-lime soda.
Blend the mixture in a blender to make a frozen virgin strawberry daiquiri. Shake the shaker to mix and chill the contents, if making an unfrozen virgin daiquiri.
Pour the frozen mixture into a daiquiri or pint glass. Strain and pour the unfrozen mixture into a martini glass.
Top the frozen virgin strawberry daiquiri with whipped cream, if desired. Garnish both types of daiquiris with a fresh strawberry or lime wedge. Add a straw to frozen daiquiris.
Tips and warnings
- Add 56.7gr of milk, double cream, ice cream or yoghurt to create a strawberry daiquiri smoothie.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for