NatWest, a British bank, offers a system called "YourPoints," in which you can redeem points for goods and services once you've collected enough of them. Each time you use your credit card for purchases you will accumulate more points, at the rate of one point for every British pound you spend. Look at your credit card statement to see your total points earned. This reward scheme will let you exchange your points for such goodies as shopping vouchers, flights and vacations.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- NatWest credit card
Register your details on the "YourPoints" website. Keep track of your total, and check the different companies that will accept your redeemed points.
Call the NatWest Loyalty Service Centre on 0845 0727 629 (if calling within the United Kingdom) to redeem your points.
Use your points to book vacations with ebookers or easyJet. Shop online at Amazon or go to such British favourites as Marks and Spencer, Boots or Harvey Nicols. You can also buy theatre or movie tickets.
Tips and warnings
- Use your NatWest credit card for everyday purchases. This will increase your points total.
- If you get a refund for a previous purchase, your points earned will be deducted.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for