Fresh, hot popcorn is a well-loved snack and is especially enjoyable to eat while watching a movie. The Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Maker is a modern machine with an appearance reminiscent of a bygone era when street vendors sold popcorn from carts. The Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Maker includes all the components found in commercial popcorn machines, but it's easy to use and clean, so you can make and serve tasty theater-style popcorn at home any time.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- Bowls or bags
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
Turn the power switch to the Off position and then plug the popcorn machine into the wall. Check to make sure the kettle motor is plugged in and the glass door is properly sealed shut. Turn the power switch to the On position. Let the kettle heat for 3-5 minutes and then turn the machine off.
Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil and 1/2 cup popcorn to the kettle.
Turn on the machine and close the door.
Turn the machine off when the popping slows to 1 pop every 2-3 seconds.
Use the handle attached to the kettle to flip the kettle over to empty it of any remaining popcorn. Season your popcorn with salt and other flavourings, if desired.
Tips and warnings
- Always remember to clean your unit after three to five uses. This will remove built-up oil and other ingredients and ensure that your popcorn tastes fresh every time.
- Use the storage compartment at the base of the cart to store your popcorn-making supplies.
- Never immerse or use the kettle near a water source.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for