Wrap bracelets are a great DIY fashion statement. There are many kinds, and most can be made at home. Most wrap bracelets wrap around your wrist four or five times, so they can be pretty long. They can be braided, beaded or made out of leather. Your imagination really is the limit.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Leather closure
- Dome nail heads
- 26" leather-coloured vinyl braid
Sew the two parts of the leather closure to opposite ends of the vinyl.
Push a nail head through each end of the vinyl, so that the attachment to the closure is covered by a nail head. Make sure to bend the prongs in so that they don't stab you when you're wearing the bracelet.
Push as many other nail heads as you'd like through other parts of the vinyl. Make sure to bend the prongs in to fasten them and for comfort purposes.
Tips and warnings
- A leather closure is a two-piece item that consists of a leather strap with holes in it and a leather strap with an attached buckle. Once the pieces are sewn on, they can be used to fix the two ends together.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for