At any holiday, kids enjoy making crafts with the family. During the Easter season, bunny ears are a popular craft that children and parents can make together. Easter bunny-ear hats can be made with construction paper and cardboard with simple steps so the kids have a hand in making them.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Flexible measuring tape
- White poster board
- Pink construction paper
- Easter-themed stickers (optional)
- Popsicle sticks or white pipe cleaners (optional)
Measure the circumference of a child's head. Cut a strip of poster board 1-in. longer than that length and 1-in wide. Form this into a ring and staple the ends together.
Draw rabbit ears on the poster board and cut out.
Draw the interior of the rabbit ears on the pink construction paper. Make them slightly smaller than the ears themselves and cut out.
Glue the pink cutouts onto the rabbit ears, leaving a little bit of white showing around the edges.
Glue or staple the ears to the circular headband. Glue the Popsicle sticks or pipe cleaners to the backs of the ears to help them stand up.
Decorate the ears with crayons and stickers.
Tips and warnings
- An alternative to a circular band is a hairband sized for a child. A hot-glue gun will be required to attach the ears to the hairband.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for