Neo, the character portrayed by Keanu Reeves in "The Matrix" movies, is a computer hacker who ends up finding out about a simulated world called The Matrix, in which he will play a large part. Neo's character dresses in solid black and looks sharp. This costume can be simple to recreate, but no one will mistake who you are dressed as when you're out in your Neo outfit.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Long-sleeved black shirt
- Black trousers
- Black boots
- Black socks
- Black belt
- Long black trench coat or rain coat
- Black sunglasses
- Hair gel
Dress in black from head to toe. Neo sports a monochromatic look. A long-sleeved black shirt and black trousers provide the perfect base for a Neo costume.
Pull on some black socks and boots, and put on a black belt.
Throw on a long black trench coat, which is Neo's signature accessory, to finish off the costume. If you don't have a trench coat, any long black coat will do. A black rain coat or winter coat will work in a pinch; check thrift stores for a long black coat.
Slick back your hair with hair gel, and put on super dark black sunglasses.
Tips and warnings
- Optional accessories for a Neo costume are a handful of red candies that look like the infamous red pill from the movie and a toy gun.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for