Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (DDO) is a free-to-play, massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), developed by Turbine, inc. The game is based on 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons, and set in the Eberron universe. The quickest way to level in DDO is to repeat short quests that yield high amounts of experience. Many high experience quests in the game have prerequisites that must be completed each time you want to do the quest; however, you can bypass the prerequisites using a strategy known as "window farming."
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Pick a quest that yields a large amount of experience. One of the best examples of a good quest to window farm is "The Shadow Crypt," located in the Necropolis.
Complete the prerequisite quests for the quest you want to do. For example, if you want to window farm the shadow crypt quest, complete the following quests: "Tomb of the Shadow Guard," "Tomb of the Shadow King," "Tomb of the Shadow Knight and "Tomb of the Shadow Lord."
Complete the quest that you want to window farm with at least one other person in your party. However, do not leave the quest immediately once it is finished. If everyone leaves the quest too quickly, you must redo al the prerequisites.
Have one player stay in the quest. Everyone else should leave it by clicking the "Finish Out" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Double-click the quest entrance to bring up the quest window. The window will say, "this adventure is currently in progress." Once you have the quest window open, leave it up, and tell the person still inside the quest to leave.
Click the "Ok" button located on the bottom of the quest window, once the last person leaves the quest. Enter a fresh version of the quest and complete it again without doing any of the prerequisites.
Tips and warnings
- If you have someone in the group that has done the prerequisites for the quest, you can have them open the quest immediately, and follow the same strategy for window farming it.
- Window farming can also be used for cutting down travel time. If you don't want to return to the quest giver to turn-in, and get the quest again, you can window farm it instead.
- If you want to do this with the shadow crypt, you will need to have access to the "Necropolis- Part II" adventure pack.
- The more you repeat a quest in DDO, the less experience it gives. This gives the window farming strategy diminishing returns.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for