It is possible to prank your family and friends by making fake dog poop from items you most likely already have lying around your house. Mixing flour, salt, water, and food colouring together will give you an item that will scare everyone you meet. It only takes a few minutes to make fake dog poop.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Red and green food colouring
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups salt
- Waxed paper
Mix the flour, salt and water together in the bowl with a spoon. Make sure to mix it thoroughly so that the end result has a nice consistency.
Add five or six drops of red and green food colouring to the bowl, then stir it thoroughly with the spoon. The red and green colours will combine, forming brown. The food colouring will give the mixture the colour of dog poop once it is fully mixed.
Pour out the contents of the bowl onto the waxed paper, then form it into an oval shape with your hands. The end result should look like dog poop.
Place the dough back onto the waxed paper, then let it dry completely. The texture and consistency of the fake dog poop will be consistent with the real thing.
Tips and warnings
- You can also roll the dough out with your hands, then coil it up to give the appearance of a pile of dog poop.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for