Zombies are a popular choice for frightening Halloween costumes or themed costume parties. Dressing like zombies is not just reserved for males. Girls can get in on the action too, with a few minor tweaks to the traditional "undead" look. Zombie make-up does not have to be perfect, and looks more authentic when it is not precisely put together. You can create the look you want in about 30 minutes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- White face paint
- Light pink blush
- Black face paint
- Purple eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Red face paint crayon
- Fake eyelash kit
- Pale pink lipstick
Apply a thick coat of white face paint all over the face. The paint should extend down neckline, and stop where it meets your shirt. For a more girlie look, add a soft pink blush to the cheekbones.
Spread black eyeshadow both underneath the eyes and on the eyelids. Blend in purple eyeshadow around the brow line to create a bruised look. The area around the eyes should be very dark, which will make the eyes stand out from the face.
Trace the bottom and top of the eyes with a thick line using black eyeliner. This puts more emphasis on the eyes. You can use an eyeliner with glitter also, to add more sparkle.
Apply fake eyelashes to the eyelids, using a false eyelash kit.
Draw jagged red lines on the face to create the appearance of bloody wounds. Draw long lines for wounds on the cheeks and forehead. Start at the bottom of the lip, and make a red line that ends at the bottom of the chin. This creates the appearance of a bleeding lip.
Apply pale pink lipstick to create a more feminine zombie look.
Tips and warnings
- Have a friend help you create the look. It may be easier for another person to draw on your face, and also help you with the details.
- Add feminine touches to your hair, such as pigtails or bows, to make this look feel more girlie.
- Around Halloween, retail stores carry zombie make-up kits that will make it easier to recreate.
- This make-up can be very scary to children.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for