Tooth enamel has been used on stage and screen for decades. It comes in a variety of colours, including nicotine, green and gold. To create the illusion of a missing tooth, you will use black enamel. These products can create very convincing fake teeth effects, and are available in most local costume shops. They are quick to apply and last for hours.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Black tooth enamel
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Dry your teeth with a tissue. Keep your lips off of your teeth while you work to prevent saliva from rewetting them.
Paint a thick coat of black tooth enamel onto the tooth that you want to black out, using the applicator brush that is attached to the bottle's cap. The application should uniformly cover the tooth, but don't over-paint onto other teeth.
Keep your lips curled back until the enamel dries. This usually takes less than 30 seconds unless you have painted on an especially thick coat.
Apply a fresh coat of tooth enamel when the first coat begins to wear off.
Tips and warnings
- The easiest way to remove the enamel is to simply brush your teeth.
- Cover only the lower part of the tooth for a broken appearance.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for