Cinnamon rolls make a delicious breakfast or snack and are specially easy to make if you buy premade rolls. Pillsbury is a popular and well-known brand of cinnamon rolls that are available in cans in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Usually, Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are sold in an 8-count package and it is recommended to use them immediately upon opening. However, you can store unbaked cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator if you plan to use them later.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Unbaked Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- Cling film or sealable bag
Determine the number of rolls you want to bake. Store the spare uncooked rolls before baking the others.
Leave the unbaked cinnamon rolls in their packaging. Cover with cling film, using scissors to trim the wrap as needed. Alternatively, you can also use sealable bags to store the unbaked rolls. Make sure to seal the package tightly to prevent drying of the dough.
Place the sealed package or bag in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 hours. After two hours, the dough will start to lose its leavening power and deteriorate. Bake the unbaked rolls within the 2-hour time period.
Tips and warnings
- Freezing unbaked Pillsbury cinnamon rolls is not recommended; freezing makes them lose their leavening power.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for