Your Eternal Reward is an equippable knife for the Spy in "Team Fortress 2," which was added in the Mann-Conomy update. It instantly disguises the user as anyone he successfully kills with it. The downside is that Spies with this knife equipped cannot use the standard disguise kit. Unlike many items in TF2, Your Eternal Reward has a recipe that is guaranteed to create it. This means you do not have to use one of the random weapon recipes to craft it.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 6 Weapons
- Cloak and Dagger
Open the crafting menu. It is accessed through the inventory screen.
Drag any two weapons from the same class to the crafting area. Press the "Craft" button to create a piece of scrap metal from the two weapons. Repeat this two more times.
Drag all three pieces of scrap metal to the crafting area. Press the "Craft" button to create a piece of reclaimed metal.
Drag the Cloak and Dagger and reclaimed metal to the crafting area. Press the "Craft" button to create Your Eternal Reward.
Tips and warnings
- Crafting in "Team Fortress 2" is extremely inefficient. It is best to try to pick up Your Eternal Reward as a normal item drop first. This saves the need to destroy seven weapons to make one.
- The alternate recipe for Your Eternal Reward is to combine a Spy Token, Melee Token and piece of scrap metal. This is not an efficient method because combining these items only has a 50 per cent chance of creating Your Eternal Reward. It also has a 50 per cent chance of creating the Conniver's Kunai.
- Additionally, Your Eternal Reward can be picked up as an item drop just like any other weapon, and can also be purchased from the Mann-Conomy store for £1.20.
- Your Eternal Reward users rely heavily on cloaking due to being unable to use the disguise kit. Equipping Your Eternal Reward, L'Etranger and Familiar Fez at the same time removes the decloaking sound. This makes it easier to sneak up on opponents.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for