Throughout the year, this project is fun as an afternoon craft or a wonderful prank. Use this craft for April Fool's Day, Halloween or for humorous revenge. What's best about this project is that the supplies are minimal and the results are memorable.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Latex glove
- All-purpose flour
- Rubber band
Place your hand inside the glove to stretch the glove out. Remove your hand.
Pour the flour into the latex glove. Fill the glove with flour until each finger, the thumb and the palm of the glove are filled.
Fasten the rubber band around the opening of the glove. Make sure the opening is properly secured so the flour can't fall out.
Put your new fake hand in a jar full of gelatin for a great Halloween prop. You can also leave it lying around and wait for satisfying results.
Tips and warnings
- You can coat the hand in baby oil or vegetable oil to make a "dead man's hand."
- Paint the hand to make it appear more realistic.
- Be careful to keep the hand away from sharp objects to avoid puncturing the glove and releasing the flour.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for