Yves Rocher, a French catalogue and Internet mail order company that does business internationally, specialises in health and beauty products including cosmetics, fragrance and skin care products. The company's founder, Yves Rocher, began making beauty products in his attic in 1959. Despite its humble beginnings, the company has grown into a major international brand. Customers can shop directly from company's website. Yves Rocher offers special promotions to subscribers of its e-mail newsletter.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Visit the main web page for the company (see link in References section).
Hold your mouse over the newsletter subscription link near the top right corner of the screen.
Type your e-mail address in the drop-down box, and click "OK" to go to the main registration form.
Fill in your name and birthday, and verify the email address you entered on the last page. Sign up for additional offers from the company's partners if you wish. Click confirm.
Check your e-mail for a confirmation message that says you have successfully subscribed to the Yves Rocher mailing list.
Tips and warnings
- You may cancel your newsletter subscription at any time.
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, check your spam folder.
- Because of privacy laws, Yves Rocher will not allow you to subscribe to the newsletter if you are under the age of 13.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for