Invitations are a crucial component to any birthday celebration. Create your own invitations using free printable templates you can download and customise. A large variety of themes are available, including 1st birthdays, 5th birthdays, 30th birthdays and 50th birthdays. Save both time and money when you create your own invitations and enjoy the ability to express your creativity. Designing invitations is simple and fun.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Adobe Reader/ word processor program
- Card stock
Search and download your free invitation template using Adobe Reader. Sites like Printable Cards and Hoover Web Design offer a large array of invitations to select from.
Open and save a chosen invitation to your computer to customise in word processing program.
Customise text to include time and place of your birthday celebration. This can be done in the word processing program.
Load card stock into printer and print.
Tips and warnings
- Save completed invitation to your computer. This will allow you to revisit the invitation should you need to edit or make additional copies.
- Do a test print of invitation to ensure it is printing as anticipated.
- Let ink completely dry before handling to prevent smudges.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for