By properly preparing the meals you put inside your Aladdin soup Thermos, you can enjoy heated foods from your Aladdin Thermos hours after you pack them. A few simple steps ensures your meal will nearly as warm as the moment it left stove when you eat it hours later.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Put enough water to fill the Aladdin soup Thermos into a pot on the hob to boil. Put the food that you want to store in the Thermos after heating into a separate pot and place it on the stove to bring it to a boil.
Pour the boiling water into the open Aladdin soup Thermos and allow it to remain there for at least five minutes. This will preheat the interior of the Thermos.
Bring the food to a boil on the hob. Stir it with a spoon to prevent sticking.
Pour out the water in the Aladdin soup Thermos and dry the inside, if necessary with a towel. Spoon the boiling hot food directly into the preheated Thermos and close the lid tightly.
Tips and warnings
- Depending on how long you wait between packing your food and eating it, you may want to warm up the food slightly in the microwave before eating.
- Be very careful when pouring boiling water into the Aladdin soup Thermos so that you don't burn yourself.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for