Counter-Strike is a computer platform-based first person shooter (FPS) action game, allowing multiplayer gaming as well as traditional gameplay with user-generated "bots" to practice with. Using bots in Counter-Strike in a map with your own preferences and rules will allow you to adjust to playing the game and also improve your skills before playing with seasoned online players.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Open Counter-Strike and wait for the game to load the main menu.
Select "Create New Server" to begin customising your own game in Counter-Strike against computer-generated "bots" or opposing players.
Choose the map from the drop-down menu on the first page of creating your own server with bots. Below the map selection option, check the option "Include CPU Players (bots) in this game".
Enter the number of computer bots you would like to play in the private match with you, with a limit of 32 per round. Select the difficulty of the bots, ranging from "Easy" to "Expert."
Click "Start" at the lower right of the menu screen to begin playing your customised Counter-Strike match including the number of bots you selected.
Tips and warnings
- The bots allow you to train with your weapons and techniques without being in an online server with a live skill ranking and other live players.
- Browse through the various tabs next to "Server" -- with the map and amount of bots -- such as "Game" and "CPU Player Options". These tabs allow even further customisation with your own Counter-Strike match, such as friendly fire options, time limits, and weapon choices.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for