The iSi Gourmet Whip PLUS is a multifunctional cream whipper that can be used in professional or personal kitchens to assist in the preparation of food, sauces, soups, whipped cream and other dessert components. The iSi Gourmet Whip PLUS is available in 0.25-litre, 0.5-litre and 1-liter sizes. The model features a two-year warranty, fixed stainless steel dispensing valve and decorator tips with durable stainless steel threads. Operation of the iSi Gourmet Whip PLUS is simple, allowing users to produce quality results.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- 1 iSi cream charger
Press the dispensing lever until the Gourmet Whip PLUS is empty and depressurised. Remove the device head, decorator tip and head gasket. Press the dispensing valve until it cannot go down further.
Rinse all parts of the Gourmet Whip PLUS with warm water and a commercial cleaning agent. Clean the dispensing valve and decorator tip with a cleaning brush.
Insert the head gasket into the device head and gently screw the decorator tip of choice onto the valve until set.
Fill the steel bottle with your preferred ingredients. Do not fill the bottle past the external fill line or bottle label.
Screw the device head onto the steel bottle.
Insert the iSi cream charger into the charger holder. Screw the charger holder and inserted cartridge to the device head until the contents of the charger release.
Shake the iSi Gourmet Whip PLUS until the desired consistency is reached.
Unscrew the charger holder and dispose of the empty charger.
Screw the cap onto the piercing thread unit and dispense the remaining contents by turning the device upside down and gently pressing the dispensing lever. All of the ingredients should be fully dissolved before filling the device to prevent blockages.
Tips and warnings
- An additional charger is required for preparations in the 1-liter device. Steps 5 through 8 should be repeated after disposal of the first charger. Consistency can be checked by dispensing a small amount of the mixture.
- The charger should not be attached to the device unless a decorator tip is attached to the dispensing valve. Over-shaking of the contents can decrease the device's performance.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for