Media Monkey audio software allows you to manage music from one location. It also supports syncing with some devices. When Media Monkey comes out with a new version of the software, users must visit the website and download the new version, as this feature is not available inside the software itself. If you've been experiencing problems with tagging, syncing a portable media player, editing playlists or adding skins, upgrading the software may fix these bugs. You do not need to uninstall the old software before installing the new update.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Visit Media Monkey and click the "Download MediaMonkey" icon at the top of the page. Your browser will direct you to a new page.
Select "Download Now" under the "Continue to Download MediaMonkey Free Version." A dialogue box will appear in the screen, giving you the option to download the file. Click "Save File" and navigate to the desired file location, such as the desktop, in the next popup window that appears. Press "Save" to begin downloading the file.
Open the downloaded file. Keep clicking "Next" to install the new update on your computer.
Tips and warnings
- If you have the paid, or "Gold" version of Media Monkey, click the "Existing Gold Users Click Here" button at the bottom of the download page. A drop-down menu will appear entitled, Existing Media Monkey License Holders." Select one of the options to download the latest software version or retrieve a lost license key if you cannot find yours.
- Do not upgrade the software with a portable media device open in the current version. Detach the portable media player from the computer before installing the upgrade.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for