Love coupons are something a person gives to her romantic partner. Each coupon is good for a romantic gesture, such as a massage or a holiday weekend. These books are more intimate if they are handmade because they can be designed exactly for the recipient. Handmade coupon books can be made with household supplies and take little time.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Printing paper
Open a word processing program and type in the items for each coupon. Put three coupons, or items, on each page. Space them evenly apart. Use the full page view in the program to make sure each coupon has plenty of space on either side. Personalise the font to your tastes.
Add clip art or a graphic to decorate and personalise each coupon. Some word processing programs have clip art available, but clip art is also available online.
Print the coupon pages. Consider using coloured or scented paper for a more romantic effect.
Cut the coupons. Use sharp scissors or a paper cutter for the straightest cuts. Stack the coupons on top of each other see if they are even. If they are uneven, trim the edges so they are the same shape.
Organise the coupons in the order that you want them to appear. Staple the left edge so the bound coupons take the shape of a book. The recipient can easily flip through the book and find the desired coupon.
Tips and warnings
- For variety, make books that are heart shaped by typing the coupon information on two lines, in small font, and cutting them into hearts once printed.
- Coupon templates are available for word processing programs that make coupon making even easier.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for