Most cell phone users send and receive text messages for instant communication while on the move. MMS (multimedia messaging service) messages allow users to send photos, videos and documents in addition to text. If you've received an MMS message on your Apple iPhone and want to share it with a wider audience then forwarding the message to your contacts is straightforward.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Tap the "Messages" application icon on the iPhone's display screen.
Tap "Edit" at the top of the "Messages" screen.
Select the MMS message that you want to forward.
Tap the "Forward" button.
Type the recipient's name in the address field. The iPhone will auto-complete the contact details in the text address field. Alternatively, click the "+" button to access the contacts database and add the recipients from there.
Type text into the main body of the MMS message if you want to include a message or caption with the photo or video.
Tap "Send." This forwards the MMS message to the contacts you selected.
Tips and warnings
- MMS messaging is not available on all carriers. Check with your provider before sending or forwarding MMS messages.
- MMS text messages often contain large video or photo files and this might incur data charges when you forward the message. Check your cell phone network provider's data usage allowance and charges before sending or forwarding MMS messages.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for