As of 2011, the Whirlpool Corporation is the world's largest appliance manufacturer, according to Forbes. Whirlpool offers a popular line of under counter and portable residential dishwashers, many of which are equipped with the Quiet Partner 3 noise dampening feature. Dishwashers with the Quiet Partner 3 system are manufactured with sound-reducing insulation to provide you with whisper-quiet operation. When your Whirlpool Quiet Partner 3 dishwasher malfunctions, run a brief diagnostic and reset the control panel to have the appliance working again in minutes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Crack open the door of your Whirlpool Quiet Partner 3 dishwasher two to three inches.
Press the "Sani Rinse," "Heated Dry," "Sani Rinse" and "Heated Dry" buttons on the dishwasher's electronic control panel in quick succession to put the appliance in diagnostic mode.
Close the dishwasher door and engage the door latch.
Wait 10 seconds before pressing the "Cancel" button to reset the dishwasher.
Tips and warnings
- Select and run a heated drying cycle to make sure your dishwasher is functioning properly after being reset.
- A dishwasher that malfunctions again within minutes of being reset may indicate a faulty internal component. Consult your owner's manual or contact Whirlpool customer support for more information.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for