Facebook users with large numbers of friends may find their walls bogged down with status updates, photos and unwanted advertisements. While it's nice to confirm those friend requests, an overabundance of friends can create quite a messy home page. If you're looking to do a little "tidying up" on your Facebook page, you can use the "Create A List" feature to delete multiple friends at once.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log onto your Facebook account and go to your profile page.
Click "Friends" in the left column. Locate the "Edit Friends" option in the top-right corner of the "Friends" page and click the link.
Choose the "Create A List" option.
Type a list name in the dialogue box that appears on top. Avoid confusion by using the phrase "to be deleted."
Click "Create List."
Click "Delete List" and "Confirm."
Tips and warnings
- If friends are inadvertently placed on the list and deleted, it is possible to request to add them as a friend.
- Once the delete request is confirmed, all friend connections will be lost.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for