Graffiti has been around for decades and is very popular in both hip-hop and rap cultures. Although often seen as vandalism in urban areas, this artistic form of expression is often utilised by graphic artists. Some business owners even hire artists to create colourful graffiti on the outside of their buildings as a way to promote their business and entice customers. You can draw the alphabet in graffiti bubble letters with relative ease.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pencils (regular and coloured)
Print the alphabet in regular letters on a piece of paper. Space the letters so there is enough room for all 26.
Draw ovals around each letter. Round out the tops, bottoms and either side of every letter. Overlap the letters that are beside one another. This is a common feature in graffiti bubbling.
Practice the entire process again. Use a clean sheet of paper to start over.
Erase your guidelines with an eraser when you are satisfied with your graffiti bubble letters. Be careful not to erase the bubble part you drew.
Outline the letters with a marker. Add colour with another marker or coloured pencils.
Tips and warnings
- The more you practice creating graffiti bubble letters, the easier it will be, and you will find you no longer need regular letters as a guideline.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for