No matter how carefully you apply a screen protector, it seems that a few air bubbles always make it between the protector and the screen. You need a shield over your screen to protect it from scratches, but you don't want to look at an air bubble either. The trick is to force the air bubble out by moving it toward the edge of the screen protector. The easiest way is to slide the air bubble using your finger, but for particularly stubborn bubbles, you may need to use a plastic card.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Credit card
Turn off your device.
Locate the edge of the screen protector nearest the air bubble.
Place your finger on the screen protector on the opposite side of the air bubble.
Slide your finger toward the edge of the screen protector, forcing the air bubble toward the edge.
Use a credit card to push the air bubble out if it won't move using your finger.
Tips and warnings
- You may have to wiggle your finger a little to get the air bubble moving. Once it has started moving, just keep pressing behind it until it reaches the edge.
- Don't press too hard, or you might crack the screen.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for