Very temporary and designed to use in the shower, Riflessi Color Renewal Mask aims to condition and colour your hair without making any bold changes. It is stainless and lasts for up to at least six hair washings. Riflessi -- Italian for "reflections" -- comes in 10 shades, including blond, red, brown, black and silver. It can help blend away grey hair, help revive damaged hair or add shine and softness to hair that has already been permanently coloured. Applying Riflessi to your hair takes between five to 15 minutes. It is safe for natural or colour-treated hair.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Riflessi Color Renewal Mask, sold in 227gr bottles
Riflessi is applied like any hair conditioner. Wash and then towel-dry your hair.
Add Riflessi to your hair, as you would a conditioner. Comb it through or simply use your hands.
Leave Riflessi in your hair for five to 15 minutes, depending on how much colour or hair repair is needed. For light colour nuances, leave on for five minutes. For covering grey hair or for temporary hair colour, wait 10 minutes. If you have damaged hair, leave Riflessi on for 15 minutes.
Rinse hair thoroughly.
Style as desired. Keep in mind that Riflessi is not a permanent hair colour. If left on for 10 minutes, the shade will last through at least six shampoos.
Apply Riflessi Hair Color Renewal Mask
Tips and warnings
- Riflessi is very temporary and is designed for someone who wants subtle hair changes. Riflessi makes four shades for light-brown hair: Copper, Plum, Mahogany and Passion Red.
- Riflessi is stainless and non-toxic, but avoid any eye-contact. At least four complete applications are recommended to help fix damaged hair.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for