Hush Puppies are a brand of casual footwear made from suede uppers and crepe soles. While Hush Puppies are meant to be comfortable and relaxed, they should still look presentable for work and leisure. To extend the life of your suede shoes, you should prevent exposure to moisture and treat stains as soon as possible. Some common shoe care products and a bit of regular maintenance will keep your shoes looking neat and clean.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Water and stain repellent spray
- Brush with rubber or plastic tips
- Solvent-based suede cleaner
- Soft cloth
Spray shoes all over with a water and stain repellent spray, available at many shoe stores. Choose a product, specifically made for use with suede shoes. Water should bead on treated shoes. If water does not bead at all, you should spray the shoes again.
Brush away surface dirt with a brush that has a rubber or plastic tip.
Apply solvent-based suede cleaner to a soft cloth and rub it on the target area to remove deeper stains.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for