As the weather warms, Java fans replace their hot coffee with the coffee cooler. Found in coffee shops everywhere, and sold under many different names, coffee coolers are a blended coffee drink that is either ice cream or ice based. Perfect for a morning pick-me-up, afternoon treat or even dessert, coffee coolers have become a new staple for coffee drinkers. With just a few easy steps, you'll have yourself a delectable treat for a fraction of the cost of coffee bar coolers, and tailored to fit your palette's desires perfectly.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 4 cups of strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 cups half and half or milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Flavouring of your choice (vanilla, chocolate, etc.)
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
Combine coffee, ice, milk, sugar and the flavouring of your choice in the blender. Cover the blender.
Blend the ingredients until they are smooth.
Pour mixture into individual glasses.
Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve and enjoy. (Serves 8)
Tips and warnings
- Spice your coffee cooler up by making it a chai coffee cooler by simply adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla, one-half teaspoon of ground cinnamon and one-eighth teaspoon of ground allspice as your flavouring of choice.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for