Men's Health magazine is the best-selling men's magazine in the United States. The magazine covers issues such as fitness, sex and nutrition. Cancelling a Men's Health subscription is simple and can be accomplished over the Internet.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Copy of magazine
- Account log in information
Go to the Men's Health website at www.menshealth.com.>
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "Manage Your Subscription" under "Help."
Log in using your account number or name and address. Your account number can be found on the address label of your magazine.
Select "Cancel My Subscription" from the provided menu.
Enter your account information when prompted. Click "Submit" to complete the cancellation.
Tips and warnings
- If you have paid for your subscription, you will receive a refund for the remaining issues after you cancel.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for