For new TinyChat users, it can be difficult to figure out how to change your name while in a room. TinyChat's support section is somewhat limited and does not cover many specific questions, including how to change your guest name. Fortunately, changing your guest name during a chat is easy and only requires a few simple steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Enter a chat room, or create your own.
Locate the panel with the usernames of the people in the chat room. It will usually be on the lower right-hand side of the page.
Click on your username.
Click "Don't Have One?" when the box prompts you to log in. Sign out from a connected social network if it shows that you are connected.
Enter a new username. Click "Go" to save the changes.
Tips and warnings
- Link your Facebook or Twitter account if you wish to use one of those display names.
- Avoid using offensive language, or your account may be banned.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for