The Mercedes Kompressor C180 comes with a supercharged four-cylinder engine that can boast a 200 horsepower maximum power output at about 5,200rpm. The Mercedes Kompressor C180 can reach a top speed of 131mph. This car comes with either a standard or manual transmission, and it is only advised you try and drive it if you have driven one before or have a teacher there to accompany you when you try and do so. The Mercedes Kompressor C180 is a compact two-door coupe introduced when the C-class was Mercedes' smallest offering.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Get inside the Mercedes Kompressor C180, fasten your seat-belt and put the key into the ignition.
Ensure that the transmission of the Mercedes C180 is in the neutral position and that either the hand or foot brake are being applied.
Twist the ignition key and start the car.
Hold the Mercedes C180 in neutral momentarily until engine speed has steadied, the car is operating normally and has started to warm up for better performance.
Shift the Mercedes C180 into either first gear or reverse with the shift stick and with the clutch pressed in fully with your foot, but with a brake still being applied.
Remove any C180 braking while slowly easing off the C180 clutch and applying a little gas with the accelerator. Ease down the street in the direction you need to go.
Tips and warnings
- If the Mercedes C180 is started or shifted improperly the engine will start to stall or stall immediately, as with any other standard transmission vehicle. To avoid engine stalling, release the clutch slower or faster when applying more or less gas depending on the sound of the engine and clutch. Typically the Mercedes Benz C180 can be shifted into either first or reverse gear around 1,500rpm.
- To prevent engine or transmission damage, get to know the feel of this engine and transmission by practicing in safe places such as empty car parks.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for