Zippo candle lighters are butane lighters designed specifically to light candles indoors or out. Available in four different solid colours as well as various prints, these lighters are a fashionable way to light any fire. Zippo candle lighters come with a fuel-level indicator, and when the butane level is low, refilling them is simple. The Zippo candle lighter, which comes with a lifetime guarantee, can be refilled again and again for years or use.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Premium-grade butane fuel
Check the fuel level in the fuel indicator. This is a small window on one side of the lighter. Confirm that the fuel level is almost empty before refilling it.
Turn the Zippo candle lighter upside down to see the filling valve, a small hole on the bottom of the lighter.
Insert the butane fuel nozzle into the filling valve. Press down two or three times on the nozzle using steady pressure.
Allow the candle lighter to rest for at least two minutes before using it.
Tips and warnings
- Do not overfill the Zippo candle lighter. Watch the fuel level indicator as you fill the lighter to confirm you are not overfilling it.
- Zippo recommends that you use only Zippo Premium Butane when refilling, as other fuel brands may clog or damage the filling valve.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for