Not only will the Roomba 535 vacuum your home automatically, but it can also run its own diagnostics test. This does, however, require your attention to complete. The diagnostics test feature has 32 tests total, checking all types of data, such as wheel and brush operation. Utilise your Roomba 535's maintenance manual to help guide you along the test to determine if your device is experiencing technical issues.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Roomba 500 Series Maintenance Manual
Fully charge your Roomba.
Disconnect the Roomba from the home base or power cable.
Hold "Clean" and "Dock" and push "Spot" three times. This puts the Roomba 535 into automatic diagnostics mode.
Push "Clean" to go to the first test.
Perform each action required in the 32 diagnostics tests as outlined in your Roomba 500 Series maintenance manual.
Tips and warnings
- Exit the diagnostics test by holding "Dock" and "Spot" for 10 or more seconds.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for