As a division of the Siemens AG global electronics company, Siemens Industry U.S.A. Building Technologies provides heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems to commercial and residential customers worldwide. Siemens offers single-room and multi-room thermostats with various features to best suit your heating and cooling needs. Whether you have a single room or a multi-room Siemens thermostat, clearly labelled function switches make setting your thermostat quick, simple and painless.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Locate the "Mode" switch on the front of your Siemens thermostat. Move the switch into the appropriate position to access the desired mode: Choose between "Fan," "Heat" or "Cool."
Rotate the "Set Point Adjuster" knob on the thermostat to set the appliance to the desired temperature. Note that the temperature is indicated on the thermostat in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Set the fan speed for your thermostat. Turn your attention to the "Fan Speed" switch located just above the "Mode" switch. Move the switch into the desired position, choosing between "Low," "Medium," "High" and "Off."
Tips and warnings
- Set temperature limits for your thermostat. Remove the two grey tabs from the "Set Point Adjuster" knob. Position the "High" and "Low" temperature stops around the knob as desired to prevent it from turning on or off beyond those extremes.
- Setting instructions may vary by thermostat model. Contact Siemens customer support for programming instructions that are specific to your thermostat, if necessary.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for