The most important thing you can do for your hair is keep it clean and well-nourished. Proper hair care and conditioning is vital. Homemade conditioning treatments made out of natural creams and oils can help heal dry, brittle hair. A weekly hair treatment after shampooing will return moisture and life to your hair. These hair treatments that you can make at home will keep your hair soft and radiant.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1/2 cup honey (light hair)
- 1/2 cup molasses (dark hair)
- 1 tsp almond oil
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Plastic shower cap (optional)
Measure 1/2 cup honey. Honey can slightly lighten your hair. For dark-haired individuals, use 1/2 cup molasses. Pour into a bowl.
Massage honey or molasses into your hair and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes. You may cover your head with a cling film.
Wash and condition your hair as you do normally.
Honey Hair Treatment
Crack egg in half, separate yolk from egg white. Discard egg white. Put egg yolk into a bowl.
Slice lemon in half. Squeeze fresh lemon juice measuring 1 tbsp and add to bowl with egg yolk. Add 1 tsp almond oil, 1 tsp avocado oil, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of honey.
Mix all ingredients together with spoon and stir thoroughly. Massage into your hair and scalp. You can cover your hair with a plastic shower cap and leave the conditioning treatment on your hair for 15 minutes.
Shampoo your hair as usual and rinse well.
Beautiful Hair Treatment
Tips and warnings
- Always do a patch test behind the arm and wait 24 hours. If you know you have allergies to these products, don't use these treatments.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for