The Nokia 3300 is a mobile phone that not only allows you to call and talk to other people, but also play music files sent through the phone via a USB data cable that connects to your computer. If you have lost your Nokia 3300 data cable, create a makeshift USB data cable with the use of a universal power adaptor system, such as iGo.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Universal power adaptor USB cable
- Universal power adaptor bit (corresponds to Nokia 3300)
Connect the universal power adaptor bit to the data port on your Nokia 3300.
Connect the small end of your universal power adaptor USB cable to the port on your power adaptor bit.
Connect the USB end of the power adaptor USB cable to an available port on your PC. You can now exchange information between the PC and Nokia 3300 through the newly constructed data cable.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for