Whether you collect baseball caps as a hobby or have just a few favourite caps for bad hair days, it can be a challenge to store them without crushing the brims or taking up a lot of shelf space. Plastic bins keep caps organised and free of dust, but if you want to display your collection or if you like keeping your headgear within easy reach, consider some of these hanging solutions.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Cap rack
- Floor hat rack
- Coat hooks
- Pegboard and hooks
- Tension rod
- S hooks
- Curtain rings
Hang a cap rack over your bedroom or closet door to hold personal caps. Flatten the caps and attach them to the clips on the rack. Cap racks are available at many department and speciality stores, as well as online distributors.
Keep caps handy with a standing hat rack or a row of coat hooks near the front door. These can do double-duty as a place for visitors to hang their belongings.
Display collectable baseball caps on a pegboard with hooks for the caps. For a unique window treatment, hang a tension rod in the window frame and display baseball caps along the rod using S hooks or clip-on curtain rings.
Tips and warnings
- If your caps are for display only or are rarely worn, dust them regularly to prevent dingy build-up.
- Washable baseball caps can go in the dishwasher in a separate load from the dishes. This cleans them without agitation from the washer, which can lead to misshapen brims.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for