The Bissell Steam Mop instruction manual lists Eucalyptus Mint Natural Aroma as an additional accessory. It does not, however, include instructions on how to use this additive. The Bissell company sells Eucalyptus Mint Scented Demineralized Water for the Steam Mop. Adding an essential oil to water is commonly done. Most linen sprays include essential oils and are water-based. Cleaning with essential oils adds fragrance to your home.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Bissell Steam Mop
- Bissell Eucalyptus Mint Natural Aroma or Bissell Eucalyptus Mint Scented Demineralized Water
Remove the Steam Mop water tank from the unit by lifting up and away.
Unscrew the cap on the water tank and remove the insert assembly.
Fill the tank with water.
Add Eucalyptus Mint Natural Aroma or Eucalyptus Mint Scented Demineralized Water as per manufacturer's instructions.
Replace the insert assembly and cap. Tighten the cap.
Shake the tank to disperse the additive.
Replace the tank.
Tips and warnings
- Eucalyptus is used as an antiseptic, aromatic and disinfectant.
- Mint is used for its various medicinal properties. In this case, it is used as an aromatic.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for