A neoprene waist trimmer belt helps you shed excess water during a workout. As the belt heats up during exercise, you'll sweat more. If you have a protruding belly, a waist trimmer, in conjunction with a healthy diet and a daily exercise routine, can help you lose belly fat. Waist trimmers are available as wraparound belts and pull-up belts.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Wrap the waist trimmer around your waist before you dress. If you have a pull-up belt, step into the waist trimmer before you put on your clothes. The belt should fit comfortably tight and snug around the waist and lower back.
Wear comfortable clothing, like athletic trousers, over the belt. Do not tuck clothing into the belt.
Perform your exercise routine while wearing the belt. The more intense your workout, the warmer the belt will become and the more you will sweat. Combine cardiovascular exercises with crunches, planks and standard sit-ups.
Remove the waist trimmer after your exercise routine. Hand wash the trimmer, and place it on a flat surface to dry.
Tips and warnings
- Purchase two waist trimmers so that you can use one while the other is drying.
- Do not put the waist trimmer in the washing machine because it may damage the neoprene. Electric dryers and irons will melt the material.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for