Warhammer is a tabletop game that allows players to literally build their own figurine armies. While the game itself is an experience all its own, half the fun of Warhammer is assembling and painting your army beforehand. The recommended colour for high elf robes is white, but it will take way more than just one colour to get the proper effect. By combining white with shades of grey you can create a realistic cloth-looking effect on your high elf figure.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Small artist's paintbrush
- Citadel Colour paint in Astronomicon Grey
- Citadel Colour paint in Adeptus Battlegrey
- Citadel Colour paint in Skull White
Dip an artist's paintbrush into some Citadel Colour Astronomicon Grey. Spread the colour over the entire robe.
Layer some Citadel Colour Adeptus Battlegrey in all the folds and creases of the robe.
Highlight the tops of any folds in the cloth, as well as the chest and over the area where the legs would be, with Citadel Colour Skull White.
Clean the brush of all paint traces and dab the damp bristles over the areas where two colours meet, to blend them together.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for